Website operatorwww.https://cd-keys.online/en/Is CD-Keys s.r.o,, ID: 53398548 (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator"). The Operator respects the privacy of every visitor (hereinafter referred to as "User") of the Website. The technologies used are therefore designed to make the use of the website as efficient and secure as possible.
The Operator processes the User's personal data to the extent provided in the Terms and Conditions and in accordance with Regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.4.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") and in accordance with Act No. 18/2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") Z.z. z 29.11.2017 on the protection of personal data and amendments to certain laws (hereinafter referred to as "the Act").
The use of contact and other forms may be conditional on the controller providing certain personal data of the user within the meaning of Act No. 122/2013 Z.z. on the protection of personal data and on amendment and supplementation of certain laws. By providing any data and information through the Site www.https://cd-keys.online/en/(hereinafter referred to as the "website"), the user agrees to their use for the internal needs of the operator.
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure users' personal data, including secure/encrypted web access, encryption of customer passwords in the database, regular system updates and regular system backups
- The personal data entered is stored securely without the possibility of unauthorised access and therefore its discretion is guaranteed
- Personal data is adequately protected in the company and the company complies with Act No. 122/2013 Z.z. on the protection of personal data and on amendment and supplementation of certain laws
- Your personal data is never disclosed to a third party in any form without your consent and is collected and processed only for the purpose stated
By confirming your consent to processing, you confirm that you are providing them voluntarily and at the same time consent to their processing.
Scope of processing of personal data:
- first name, surname, sex, date of birth, permanent address, and for company registration, VAT number and VAT number
- telephone contact, e-mail, IP address, cookies, data about your orders (for the purpose of processing them and resolving any complaints).
Purpose of processing personal data:
The personal data collected will be used for
- keeping records of customers for the purposes of maintaining their user accounts on the site www.https://cd-keys.online/en/
- recording of customer orders, for solving possible complaints
- contacting back
- issuing tax documents - invoices, in accordance with Act 222/2004 Z.z.
- marketing purposes (sending marketing communications by email - only if the customer expresses interest)
You can withdraw your consent at any time via the contact form or by email.
What rights do you have?
Right of access:
You have the right to request information about what personal data we hold about you at any time. You can do so in your profile under GDPR.
Right to portability:
Whenever CD-Keys processes your personal data by automated means based on your consent or by agreement, you have the right to receive a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, which we will provide to you or another party. This includes only personal data that you have provided to us.
Right to erasure:You have the right to erasure of any personal data processed by CD-Keys at any time except in the following situations:
- you have an outstanding issue with customer service
- you have an open order that has not yet been shipped or only part of it has been shipped
- you have an outstanding debt with CD-keys, regardless of the method of payment
- if you are suspected or confirmed to have misused our services within the last four years
- your debt has been sold to a third party within the last three years, or within one year in the case of deceased customers
- if you have made a purchase, we hold your personal data in relation to your transaction on the basis of accounting regulations
Your right to object to processing on the basis of legitimate interest:
- The data subject shall have the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data on grounds relating to his or her particular situation.
- The controller may no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate interests for the processing of the personal data which override the rights or interests of the data subject or grounds for exercising a legal claim
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest of CD-Keys
- CD-Keys will not continue to process your personal data except where we can demonstrate a legitimate reason for the processing which overrides your interests and rights, or because of legal claims
Your right to object to direct marketing:You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis carried out for direct marketing purposes.
Right to restriction of processing:
The Personal Data Protection Act sets out exhaustively the cases in which the controller is obliged to respect the right of the data subject and restrict the processing of his or her personal data on the basis that the data subject has exercised the right under Article 18 of the Regulation.
How can you exercise your rights?
Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation establishes the so-called information obligation and determines the information to be provided when obtaining personal data from the data subject.
We take data protection very seriously, so we have dedicated customer service staff to deal with your requests regarding your rights as outlined above. You can contact them electronically via the contact form
The designation, position and tasks of the responsible person are regulated in priority in Article 37 et seq. of the GDPR and in § 44 to § 46 of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data.
We have appointed a responsible person to ensure that we process your personal data in an open, correct and lawful manner at all times. You can get in touch with our responsible person via the contact form
Anyone who processes personal data on behalf of the controller shall be deemed to be a processor for the purposes of data protection. Where the processing of personal data is to be carried out on behalf of the controller, the controller may only entrust a processor who provides sufficient guarantees to take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that the processing of personal data complies with the requirements of this Act and to ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject. The consent of the data subject shall not be required for entrusting a processor with the processing of personal data pursuant to the first sentence.
We assure you that your personal data will be processed to the extent necessary, securely and professionally, and will not be leaked or otherwise misused. In no case will we disclose it to third parties, except those involved in the delivery of the ordered goods (courier companies, etc.). However, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that we provide your e-mail address (no other personal data), which is not sufficient to identify you, to the entities that operate the web portals heureka.sk, najnakup.sk, and pricemania.sk, which are used to compare the prices of goods provided by various shops and E-shops. Your e-mail address is provided to them for the purpose of examining your satisfaction with the processing of your order placed through our E-shop. The review of your satisfaction is carried out in such a way that the person operating the price comparison web portal may or may not send you a short evaluation questionnaire, which you may or may not fill in. Your rating will then be reflected in the rating of our E-shop listed on the respective price comparison portal.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
Recipients of personal data are persons:
- involved in the delivery of goods/services/making payments under the contract
- providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop
- providing accounting services
- providing marketing services
The controller does not intend to disclose personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or to an international organisation.
Services performed, providing marketing and support services
Google Analytics - records cookies and site usage
Personal data processing procedure:
- The Seller processes the Consumer's personal data for the performance of its obligations towards the Consumer, in particular when issuing an invoice, contacting the Consumer in connection with the processing of his/her order, delivering the ordered goods and sending advertising messages if the Consumer agrees to receive them. Furthermore, the Seller processes personal data for the benefit of the Consumer for the purpose of keeping a history of their orders and increasing the convenience of their further purchases by automatically pre-filling the order form.
- The Seller is responsible for ensuring that the personal data of the Consumer will not be used for other purposes, in particular will not be disclosed to third parties, except to the extent necessary for the delivery of goods or advertising messages, if the Consumer has requested them in accordance with paragraph.
- The Seller processes the personal data of the consumer in the following scope: first name, surname, e-mail address, date of birth, billing address, delivery address, in the case of registration of companies also ID number and VAT number, contact telephone number, IP address, cookies. In the event that the consumer requests the sending of up-to-date information about the seller's offer by ticking the appropriate box when registering, the information will be sent to the email address provided by the consumer. The cancellation of this service can be requested by the consumer electronically via the contact form, The transmission is carried out on the technical means of CD-Keys s.r.o.,15, Trstená 028 01, to whom personal data in the range of email address, name, surname, city, postcode, telephone number, IP address, cookies are provided for this purpose.
- By checking the appropriate box before submitting the order, the Consumer also gives consent to the processing of his/her personal data within the scope of these T&C. The Consumer grants the Seller this consent until revocation.
- The consumer can request a change or deletion of his/her personal data in writing electronically via the contact form, by e-mail. The consent will expire within 1 month from the date of receipt of the withdrawal of consent by the consumer to the seller and the data will be subsequently deleted. In the event that tax documents have been registered in the accounting system, the registration of which requires the registration of personal data (invoice), such data cannot be deleted due to their legally required archiving.